- [Free Pattern] This Lace Basket Makes An Incredibly Cute And Useful Gift Everyone Will Want
- Easy Crochet Tote Bag Pattern For Summer
- Beautiful Fawn River Blanket Crochet Pattern And Dishcloth With A Lovely Native American Feel
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Owl Hat You Can Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Triangular Shawl With A Brilliant Design
This is a beautiful and very easy to make single crochet blanket using different colors. You can make it only one single color too, if you wish. This particular blanket is made in 6 colors. To make a single crochet blanket for a twin bed, using this pattern, is recommended you start with a chain of 175-200. To make a single crochet baby blanket start with a chain from 80 to 100, it should be fine, but, just to be on the safe side, 100 chains is perfect.
If you use a different yarn, you can always try to make a small sample, before starting this project, on 10-20 chains, to estimate more correct how big or small a blanket would be. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.