- [Free Pattern] Baby Dory Crochet Hat For All The Munchkins Out There Who Want To Look Just Like Their Favorite Fish!
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Stylish Skulls Earrings You Can Make In No Time
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Scarf Looks So Delicate And Like It Just Floats
- Tapestry Crochet Tulip Square To Bring Spring Fever Into Your Decor
- [Free Pattern] This Colorful Curtain Will Make Your Home Look Bright And Full Of Life
This blanket, design by Maria Bittner is so beautiful, makes it difficult not to like it. Not only the texture is warm and thick with a clean look, the pattern is actually great for everything from a washcloth to a large afghan.
This Celtic Weave blanket comes with a free written pattern and photos tutorial which, I hope, you’ll enjoy and have fun crocheting it. This is a beautiful pattern that you can use to make a blanket, sweater or anything you want.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…