- [Free Pattern] Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Amazingly Clever Design
- [Free Pattern] I Never Saw Granny Stripes Diagonal Before. They Are Amazing
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Join Different Squares Of The Same Size Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] These Quick And Easy Little Scrubbie Dots Can Be Used On Dishes Or As Facial Scrubs
- [Free Pattern] These Spiral Potholders With Amazing Looks And Colors Are Brilliant
Domino knitting is an exciting and relatively new technique that helps create amazing projects. The squares can be worked in a variety of stitches and colors for artistic effects.
This blanket is great to do in between other projects as it’s a bit of a gym work out for your fingers and quite repetitive which suits whilst watching telly or having a good natter at your craft group.
This step-by-step tutorial by TopazRiver will teach you how to make a beautiful Domino Baby Blanket, an excellent gift for a baby shower charity or even simpler, for someone you love, no special occasion needed.
Image source: TopazRiver
Thanks to TopazRiver for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.