- [Free Pattern] Easy And Quick Bookmark Not Only For Cat Lovers!
- [Free Pattern] This Unisex Crochet Edge Can Make Any Fleece Blanket Look Amazing!
- These 9 Beautiful Crochet Flower Potholder Patterns Seem To Bloom Right On Your Table
- 8 Petal African Flower Pattern Is Fun And A Great Granny Square Introduction
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Crochet Flowers Stitch
Domino knitting is an exciting and relatively new technique that helps create amazing projects. The squares can be worked in a variety of stitches and colors for artistic effects.
This blanket is great to do in between other projects as it’s a bit of a gym work out for your fingers and quite repetitive which suits whilst watching telly or having a good natter at your craft group.
This step-by-step tutorial by TopazRiver will teach you how to make a beautiful Domino Baby Blanket, an excellent gift for a baby shower charity or even simpler, for someone you love, no special occasion needed.
Image source: TopazRiver
Thanks to TopazRiver for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.