- [Free Pattern] Fun And Really Easy To Make Crochet Granny Square Bag
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Reversible Baby Afghan For More Warmth And Comfort
- [Free Pattern] Get Cozy With This Classic Downton Abbey Mrs. Hughes’ Afghan
- This Unicorn Character Afghan Is Comfy Coziness At Its Best!
- [Cheat-Sheet] Magic Loop Method For Circular Knitting Made Really Simple
Domino knitting is an exciting and relatively new technique that helps create amazing projects. The squares can be worked in a variety of stitches and colors for artistic effects.
This blanket is great to do in between other projects as it’s a bit of a gym work out for your fingers and quite repetitive which suits whilst watching telly or having a good natter at your craft group.
This step-by-step tutorial by TopazRiver will teach you how to make a beautiful Domino Baby Blanket, an excellent gift for a baby shower charity or even simpler, for someone you love, no special occasion needed.
Image source: TopazRiver
Thanks to TopazRiver for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.