- [Video Tutorial] This Amazing African Flower Motif Can Be Used In A Wide Variety Of Projects
- [Paid Pattern] Super Easy, Super Lovely, Super Everything Baby Blanket Of Rippley Loveliness
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Owl Bag Is Perfect For When You Want To Go “Light” While You’re Out
- [Video] How to Crochet The Star Stitch (Great For Coats, Baskets, Purses And Hats)
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket Is Such A Joy To Make!
Designed by Tamara Kelly , this beautiful Americana crocheted baby blanket works up very fast thanks to the “J” hook size and the double crochet stitch. This Red White and Baby blanket features a vintage Americana look and if you’re looking to turn it into a full sized blanket, stitch multiples are provided! If you wish, instead of Americana colors you may choose different colors combinations. The pattern is so great, the blanket is going to look gorgeous in any colors.
What makes this pattern so special is why I designed it, and where the finished blanket is headed. The Red White and Baby Blanket is my contribution to the Yarnspirations World’s Biggest Stocking effort!
Using Caron United yarn – a portion of the sale of which goes to the Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation – 3′ x 3′ blankets are being joined to create the World’s Biggest Stocking. After the stocking is created, it will be disassembled and the blankets will be cleaned and sent to military charities, to provide even more help.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.