- Cutest Free Crochet Flower Face Scrubbie Pattern
- Gorgeous Scrap Yarn Puff Stitch Flower Scarf Pattern To Amp Up Your Glam [Free Pattern]
- Warm Crochet Mittens With A Ribbed Double Cuff
- Easy Lightweight Crochet Throw Pattern For Summer
- [Free Pattern] These Quick And Easy Little Scrubbie Dots Can Be Used On Dishes Or As Facial Scrubs
Designed by Tamara Kelly , this beautiful Americana crocheted baby blanket works up very fast thanks to the “J” hook size and the double crochet stitch. This Red White and Baby blanket features a vintage Americana look and if you’re looking to turn it into a full sized blanket, stitch multiples are provided! If you wish, instead of Americana colors you may choose different colors combinations. The pattern is so great, the blanket is going to look gorgeous in any colors.
What makes this pattern so special is why I designed it, and where the finished blanket is headed. The Red White and Baby Blanket is my contribution to the Yarnspirations World’s Biggest Stocking effort!
Using Caron United yarn – a portion of the sale of which goes to the Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation – 3′ x 3′ blankets are being joined to create the World’s Biggest Stocking. After the stocking is created, it will be disassembled and the blankets will be cleaned and sent to military charities, to provide even more help.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.