- [Free Pattern] Cute Tapestry Crochet Cactus Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Quick And Cute This Weebee Standard Size Baby Doll Is A Fun Little Project
- Easy Earwarmer Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Hexagon Flower Pattern- Very Easy And Fast To Make
- This Guide Highlights Some Of The Best Crochet Hooks And Helps You Find The Hooks That Are Best For You
This type of blanket is very easy to do. You can use this basic granny square pattern and just keep going round and round to get to the size you want. This Basic Granny Square Crochet Baby Blanket by Cuddles-uk it’s so amazing. It’s basically an easy, simple pattern turned into something beautiful,inspiring,versatile. The size is determined by the number of rounds and you can choose to make a one baby baby blanket if you wish and it still looks great.
Materials: 3.5mm hook; oddments of either 4 ply or D.K. yarn Directions:
(Changing colours as required)
Image source: ravelry.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.