- [Free Pattern] This Stripe-y Crochet Blanket Is The Easiest Thing In The World!
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Amazing Looking Crochet Pillow
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Little Owlets Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Lacy Border Will Elevate Your Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Peasy Crochet Flower Ornament
This type of blanket is very easy to do. You can use this basic granny square pattern and just keep going round and round to get to the size you want. This Basic Granny Square Crochet Baby Blanket by Cuddles-uk it’s so amazing. It’s basically an easy, simple pattern turned into something beautiful,inspiring,versatile. The size is determined by the number of rounds and you can choose to make a one baby baby blanket if you wish and it still looks great.
Materials: 3.5mm hook; oddments of either 4 ply or D.K. yarn Directions:
(Changing colours as required)
Image source: ravelry.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.