- [Free Pattern] Cute Fox Baby Hat and Diaper Cover Your Baby Needs This Season
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Lemon Peel Stitch
- Easy Convertible Blanket To Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Use Your Stash And Re-Use A Bag- This Precious Gift Bag Is A Win Win.
- [Free Pattern] These Large Cables Are Spectacular!
If you love flowers, bright colors and the countryside then this is the right crochet flowers afghan pattern for you. This beautiful Flowers in a Row pattern designed by Melissa Leapman if great for a lovely afghan or baby blanket, wedding gift or special friend gift, baby sweater, potholder and the list keeps going on… Very easy pattern and it is easy to size for whatever is needed. Great way to use up a yarn stash as you can use colored leftovers for the flowers.
Skill Level: Easy
• TLC Essentials (6 oz/312 yds/170g per skein):
(discontinued, replaced by RHSS in pattern PDF)
8 skeins #2313 Aran (A)
3 skeins #2673 medium thyme (B)
2 skeins each #2772 light country rose (C) and #2220 butter (D)
- Red Heart Super Saver Solids: 4 skeins 313 Aran A 2 skeins 633 Dark Sage B 1 skein each 256 Carrot C and 320 Cornmeal D
Gauge/Tension for RHSS:
Size: 51” X 65”
GAUGE: 14 sts = 4”; 12 rows = 4¾” in pattern with larger hook.
Image source: ravelry