- [Free Pattern] Inject Some Glamour Into Your Style With This Summer Joy Sunhat
- 10 Easy Free Crochet Poncho Patterns For Beginners
- It’s Almost Unbelievable How Easy Is To Make This Peephole Shoulder Crop Top!
- [Video Tutorial] I Can’t Believe How Easy Is To Crochet This Beginner Friendly Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Mittens For Women And Kids
I really like this pattern for children. The Crocodile Stitch Ruffle Baby Blanket by Bonita Patterns is adorable.The pattern is easy to follow, the edging may take a longer time to finish so be prepared but the baby blanket it’s really pretty and soft and elegant when it’s done, and the ruffles add a bit of playfulness.
Designed specially for the Bernat Blog, this sweet baby blanket will make the most perfect and unique baby gift for the new mom in your life. Pattern is listed below.
Approx 35″ [89 cm] square.
- 7 Balls Bernat Softee Baby in Mint Colorway
- Size 5.5 mm (U.S. I or 9) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge. Optional: 7 yds [6.5 m] of contrast color satin ribbon 3/8″ [9 mm] wide.
6 V-sts and 8 rows = 4″ [10 cm]
If you’re more of a visual learner you’ll love the video tutorial below.
Thanks to Bonita Patterns for the inspiration and the featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.