- [Free Pattern] Charming Wrap Baggy Sweater
- [Free Pattern] So Many Fun Ways To Personalize These Funny Face Squares And To Bring Instant Cheerfulness
- [Free Pattern] Add Interest To Your Décor With This Striped Crochet Footstool
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Best Looking Crochet Baby-Chucks I’ve Seen Yet!
- Easy Crochet Dog Sweater Pattern
Bright and cheerful easy crochet baby blanket for beginners. With a stunning visual design Happy Harlequin Blanket by Susan Carlson is created for all the bright and cheerful babies. This baby blanket pattern works up quickly and it’s great for beginner crocheters. It is so fun to make and you will love the diamond shape and the simple motifs joined-as-you-go.
With simple motifs joined-as-you-go (if you choose), this blanket will add a splash of happy color to any space. A perfect stash-buster with stunning visual delight, works up quickly. Enjoy making the diamond motifs on the go with you, too.
This pattern includes:
–instructions for making the diamonds, joining them together, and adding a border (that lays VERY flat, I might add)
–a detailed picture section for additional help with join-as-you-go (does NOT need to be printed)
–special stitches, abbreviations and notes to get you through without a problem
–a placement diagram to arrange your colors and make it your own, if you wish
–complete materials list of all 22 colorways of yarn used
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Susan Carlson for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.