- Simple Crochet Bag Free Pattern With Flat Base
- [Free Pattern] Enviro-Friendly Scrubber That You Don’t Have To Toss: Bobble Sponge
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband With Elastic Is Really Pretty With Or Without Flower
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Simple Crochet Basket Great For Even Beginners
- Beautiful Crochet Flower Applique Pattern [Free Pattern]
This is one of THE prettiest blanket I’ve seen in a very long time! All the colors are my favorite colors. Make this adorable baby blanket using one or more colors to get the effect you want. Rainbow Dash Baby Blanket designed by Beatrice Ryan Designs makes a great gift for new babies and dear to your heart kids.
This Adorable Baby Blanket is Bright and Cheery!! With the easy stitching technique, the front of the blanket has a fun colored texture and the back is equally as beautiful in a smooth stripe! Photo tutorial included
Worsted Weight Yarn ~ 1200-1800 yards. This afghan looks more amazing using 3-5 colors of yarn. In the photo shown I used Lion Brand Pound of Love Yarn in Bubble Gum, Turquoise, Honey Yellow and Lavender.
Hook: One Size
Stitches you need to know
Sl St – Slip Stitch Sc – Single Crochet Dc – Double Crochet Sk St – Skip Stitch Hdc – Half Double Crochet Trc – Triple Crochet
FPTrc – Front Post Triple Crochet~ Yarn over 2 times, insert hook around designated post starting in the front, go around the back of the stitch and around to the front of the other side of the stitch, draw up a loop. Pull through 2 loops x3.
Thanks to Beatrice for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.