- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Flower Mandala To Light Up Your Life
- A Valentine’s Day Crochet Mini Hearts String Made The Easy Way
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Really Beautiful, This Wavy Baby Blanket Is Amazing
- [Free Pattern] This Clever Cat Neck Pillow Will Encourage Kids To Take A Little Catnap!
- This Granny Squares And Stripes Blanket Is Great Pattern For Scrap Yarns
Finding a crochet hook that offers high comfort and control and it’s perfect for a project, may be at times challenging. Things like project type, hook anatomy or fiber content of the yarn/thread, are important in choosing a hook. This article on Crochet Basics: How to Choose the Best Crochet Hooks by Kathryn Vercillo, teaches exactly what it says: how to choose the right crochet hook for a project.
The right crochet hook can make a project go so much better for the maker. When looking for the best crochet hooks, you need to consider the project type, the yarn you’re using, how you hold the hook, and any ergonomic needs you might have. There is no one “right” crochet hook but it’s possible to find the best crochet hooks for your own unique requirements. (Source)
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Craftsy for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.