- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Pinwheel Blanket Pattern To Free Up Some Space In Your Yarn Storage
- [Free Pattern] Add Fun To Your Home Decor With This Crayon Tissue Box Cover Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up An Old Jars Or Cans With This Charming Cozy
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Arruga Stitch
- Stunning Crochet Bag Design That Matches Your Style
This gorgeous Cool Breeze Baby Afghan pattern that measures 38″ x 42″ is incredibly soft and quick to make. The pattern is demonstrated by Mikey from the Crochet Crowd which for this demonstration is using the Soft Baby Steps yarn by Red Heart. To create this Cool Breeze baby blanket you’ll need to know how to do the double crochet. This baby afghan pattern comes with video tutorial and written instructions.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.