- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Fun To Your Halloween With This Skull Bag Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Cathedral Squares
- [Video Tutorial] Super Simple Bobble Stitch Baby Hat
- [Free Pattern] This Chapstick Holder Is Such A Great Idea For Any Lip Balm Addict
This gorgeous Cool Breeze Baby Afghan pattern that measures 38″ x 42″ is incredibly soft and quick to make. The pattern is demonstrated by Mikey from the Crochet Crowd which for this demonstration is using the Soft Baby Steps yarn by Red Heart. To create this Cool Breeze baby blanket you’ll need to know how to do the double crochet. This baby afghan pattern comes with video tutorial and written instructions.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.