- Admire These Adorable Fruits And Vegetables [Free Crochet Patterns For All And The Basket]
- Clean Up Your Yarn Stash With This Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern
- [Free Pattern] So Wonderfully Simple And Stunning Big Fat Lampshade
- [Free Pattern] Inspiring And Amazingly Cute Flower Trellis Square
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Tiered Dress With Flowers
It’s hard to find a beautiful pattern for boys to wear! This Keene Toddler Vest by Marilyn Losee is perfect! This cable vest knitting pattern comes for four different sizes: 12-18 months, 2 years, 4 years, and 6 years. I love the cable design in this vest, it’s beautiful and always in style. You can make a few changes to the pattern if you wish and instead of making a vest, you can make it a full sleeve sweater.
Design features contrast stripe edges and overall cable pattern (front and back).
Small (Medium, Large, X-Large)
12-18 months, 2 years, 4 years, 6 years
Thanks to Marilyn Losee for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.