- [Free Pattern] This Tree Mug Cozy Would Make A Great Secret Santa Gift Or Stocking Stuffer
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square Makes Awesome Housewarming Gifts
- [Free Pattern] Any Size You Wish Happy Fruit-Striped Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Odyssey Square Looks Like A Beautiful Ancient Greek Art Motif
- [Photo Tutorial] Gloriously Simple Bag Pattern That Uses Up Your Yarn Scrap
The Felted Button does it again! Felted Button is a place where you can find beautiful, original and colorful crochet blanket patterns. The Brighton Blanket by Susan Carlson is a stunning blanket made using an elegant stitch pattern.It is an interesting stitch and works so nicely with different colors. You can find more about this stitch here. I’m in love with beauty of this designer’s work. Her creations are truly amazing ad this beautiful pattern is no exception.
I came across this elegant stitch pattern at MyPicot.com and knew I needed to make something with it! Hence, the Brighton Blanket was born!
The PDF pattern includes:
~detailed stitch abbreviations, notes and special stitches sections
~simple instructions for making the blanket in any dimensions you wish
~complete materials list including yarn brand/quantities/colors
~thoroughly tested and printable written pattern section
~nearly 50 photos with descriptions to help you through (no need to print)
This pattern is written in standard US crochet terms.
Skill Level: Intermediate– but requires a lot of focus as it is a long repeat
~1 skein of each color (11 skeins total)
~H (4mm) hook
Thanks to Susan Carlson for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.