- [Free Pattern] Get Hooked With This Adorable Call The Midwife Inspired Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] A Unique Crochet Floral Framed Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] It’s So Easy! This Lovely Granny Square Is A Simple And Fun Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Gorgeous Crocheted Lotus Baby Dress
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Pinwheel Blanket Pattern To Free Up Some Space In Your Yarn Storage
These booties are just darling. They totally look like a fun and quick project. These Saartje’s Bootees by Saartje de Bruijn are great projects for new knitters, it’s small and easily accomplished and also simple but not boring to knit! If you need some saartje bootie help, please go to the next page to watch a playlist of 5 video tutorials, put together for this project. On the next pages, you’ll also find a video tutorial on how to do the cast on and a buttonhole loops video tutorial.
Image source: Flickr
To watch the Saartje’s Bootees helpful video tutorials, please go to the next page.