- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Elephant Edging ( Sooo Easy!)
- [Free Pattern] Colorful Crochet Star Stitch Potholders To Decorate Your Kitchen Any Season
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cross Stitch
- A Brilliant Stash Busting Project This WeekEnder Blanket Is So Much Fun
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Wonderful Crochet Wrap Free Pattern To Colour Your Everyday Life
Beautiful intricate lace design shawl with an amazing approach to the edging! The design flows beautifully from the main flower to the border to the edge. This Echo Flower Shawl by Jenny Johnson Johnen is perfect for a summer mood. This pattern is very well-written and charted and the result is a real piece of art.
This shawl was inspired by Estonian lace and especially the beautiful shawl, Laminaria, by Elizabeth Freeman. This shawl also shares the blossom stitch with that shawl. The border is inspired by various designs but mostly I had a mental picture of how I wanted it to look so I tried to transfer that mental image to a chart – and yes, it came out exactly the way I wanted. I’m flattered if you want to knit this pattern. It’s my first knitting design and I would love to see my design on your shoulders. If you alter or use only parts of my pattern please don’t forget to link back.(Source)
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Jenny for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.