- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Newborn Baby Cocoon & Beanie Set
- Adorable Crochet Hooded Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Perfect For Playtime Or Snuggling
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Baby Converse Shoes Really Make Any Baby Outfit Seem So Stylish
- Easy Braided Crochet Cowl With Buttons (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] This Square With No Fringe May May Be Your New Favorite Navajo Pattern
This fantastic pattern is probably one of the most useful things you’ll ever knit! Super cute and useful, this knitted water bottle holder pattern whose name is Bishi, designed by Georgie Hallam is great to carry around your favorite drink or water bottle. With temperatures on the rise, most girls need something to carry a water bottle around whenever we go out, to watch a game or even on a trip. The pattern is adorable and a quick project to make.
Bishi is a simple seamless knitted water bottle carrier that is perfectly practical for everyone!
Knit in the round from the bottom up, there are two options for finishing the handles; either garter stitch strap or a stocking stitch strap which can be tied and easily shortened or lengthened to suit.
The mesh lace is super dooper stretchy and will fit everything from a boutique beer to a nice chunky water bottle.
A great stashbuster or gift knit. The whole project can be knit in a couple of hours and requires less than a ball of yarn.
Notes and tips included in pattern for adjusting strap length for different ages and subbed yarns, as well as finding the perfect length.(Source)
Image source: Georgie Hallam
Thanks to Georgie Hallam for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.