- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Jasmine Stitch
- 8″ Tapestry Rainbow Afghan Square With A Bright And Joyful Design
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Lace Stitch
- Stephanie Paterson Shared Just finished this blanket. Thanks for the pattern!
- [Video Tutorial] This Wise Old Owl Is Fun, Cute And A Real Confidence Booster!
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.