- [Free Pattern] Make A Lovely Set Of Coasters Using Ombre Colours For A Beautiful Gradient Effect
- Leaf Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- Wheelchair Lapghan Pattern -It Can Be Used As A Lapghan On Couch Or Wheelchair
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Stitch Square For Using Up Odd Balls Or Left Over Yarn
- [Free Pattern] This Wine Bottle Cozy Is An Insanely Clever Gift For People Who Love To Drink
Simple and creative, this ear warmer headband crochet pattern is such a quick, easy crochet project! Available in the following sizes: Toddler, Child, Teen / Adult Small, Adult Large, this Simple Twisted Earwarmer free crochet pattern designed by Rebecca Langford is pretty much a mindless pattern that great if you’re selling or making Christmas gifts.
Twisted Ear Warmer Headband Crochet Pattern
Finished Sizes: 17″ x 3.5″ (toddler), 18″ x 4″ (child), 20″ x 4.5″ (teen/adult small), 21″ x 4.5″ (adult large)
Hook:H (5.0 mm) orwhichever hook is needed to obtain correct gauge
Yarn: Cascade Longwood Sport, a #3 weight yarn, in the following amounts: 80 yds (toddler), 90 yds (child), 110 yds (teen/adult small), 115 yds (adult large). Color used in sample is “Oatmeal”.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and crochet along with Rebecca from Yarn + Chai. In this video, she walks you step-by-step through her crochet pattern for the Simple Twisted Earwarmer.
Thanks to Rebecca Langford for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!