- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Afghan Is Solid, Cozy, Warm And Fun To Make
- Wonderful And Fun Mosaic Bucket Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Kitchen Sponges Rock! Scrubbie Nylon Side, Grippy Back Side And Absorbent Sponge In The Middle
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
- Magical Unicorn Dress With Matching Headband- Free Crochet Patterns
Simple and creative, this ear warmer headband crochet pattern is such a quick, easy crochet project! Available in the following sizes: Toddler, Child, Teen / Adult Small, Adult Large, this Simple Twisted Earwarmer free crochet pattern designed by Rebecca Langford is pretty much a mindless pattern that great if you’re selling or making Christmas gifts.
Twisted Ear Warmer Headband Crochet Pattern
Finished Sizes: 17″ x 3.5″ (toddler), 18″ x 4″ (child), 20″ x 4.5″ (teen/adult small), 21″ x 4.5″ (adult large)
Hook:H (5.0 mm) orwhichever hook is needed to obtain correct gauge
Yarn: Cascade Longwood Sport, a #3 weight yarn, in the following amounts: 80 yds (toddler), 90 yds (child), 110 yds (teen/adult small), 115 yds (adult large). Color used in sample is “Oatmeal”.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and crochet along with Rebecca from Yarn + Chai. In this video, she walks you step-by-step through her crochet pattern for the Simple Twisted Earwarmer.
Thanks to Rebecca Langford for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!