- [Free Pattern] This Muppet Glasses Holder Is Brilliant! A Little Creativity Goes A Long Way
- Crochet Bunny Floor Pillow Free Pattern -Fun Crochet For Kids
- Spectacular Orchid Stitch Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves Spongebob Square Pants
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Block Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
Choose some traditional Chrismas colors to make the best Christmas heart baubles. With just basic crochet skills you can now create these lovely baubles that work for any size Christmas tree. These Heart Christmas Baubles designed by Rich Textures Crochet are going to look so beautiful on the tree. Experience the joy of homemade Christmas gifts with this pattern and surprise our family and friends with lovely gifts made straight from the heart.
Christmas Heart Baubles Crochet Pattern
Skill Level: Easy
Gauge: 17 sts x 20 rows of sc = 4 inches
Finished Size: 3.5 x 3.5 inches diameter (10 inch circumference)
Yarn: Heartland® by Lion Brand® (100% Acrylic; 5 oz, 142 g; Approx. 251 yds, 230 m). Worsted/medium Weight (4). Colour A: Redwood and Colour B: Great Sand Dunes – Approximately 50 yards of each colour.
Hook: Size G/6 (4.0 mm) Hook. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Notions: Yarn Needle, stitch marker, Christmas Bauble with 10 inch circumference OR some fibrefill.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video below and learn how to crochet the Christmas Heart Bauble.
Thanks to Rich Textures Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!