- [Free Pattern] Super Pretty Reversible Dishcloth
- Easy And Quick Crochet Christmas Stocking Ornaments
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Beautiful Crocheted Throw With A Stunning Design
- (Three In One ) Crochet Ponytail Hat Free Pattern For All Hat Lovers
- [Video Tutorial] Granny Square Santa Is Great For Decoration On A Child’s Afghan
This is such a great pattern! Designed in seven sizes, from preemie to adult, this cute pattern works wonderfully! The Free Basic Beanie Crochet Pattern All Sizes by Lilia Garashchenko is made using the cluster stitch. The pattern is a great stash buster. You can easily add some crochet applique, flowers or buttons to beautify this cutie and add a personal touch to it.
Yarn used: Caron Simply Soft Acrylic yarn. Any worsted weight yarn would work.
Hook used: 5 mm (H)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mango Tree Crafts
Thanks to Lilia Garashchenko for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.