- Crochet On The Edges Of Fabric? This Fusion Blanket Is Brilliant!
- [Photo Tutorial] Love This Mandala! It’s Gorgeous, Fast And Fun!
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Basketweave Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband Feels Comfortable, Fits Securely And Looks Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Introduce Charm To Your Bedroom With This Easy Two Colors Crochet Throw
Nice easy and quick pattern is a great way to use scrap yarn and to look stylish! Rhinestone Ear Warmer by Kinga Erdem is a very simple pattern that is ridiculously fast to crochet and has great stretch. Easy to work up and cute this this pretty knit-look ribbed crochet headband with rhinestone applique is great for keeping your ears warm in cold weather.
Ear Warmer Free Crochet Pattern
50 g (that’s less than half of skein) of Red Heart Super Saver – Aran ( yarn weight: Medium 4)
5.5 mm crochet hook (shown here my Furls Wooden Hook, Cocobolo)
1 Rhinestone/ beaded applique
I have reused an old applique (7 cm) from a child’s dress that I have glued on with a hot glue gun.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Ear Warmer Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Kinga Erdem for the article inspiration and featured image.