- Absolutely Gorgeous Filet Crochet Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make These Adorable Crocheted Icicle Ornaments For Your Christmas Tree
- [Free Pattern] Exquisite Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Owl Is Almost Too Pretty (And Cute!) To Put Anything On
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet iPhone Case
“Keep those ears warm in what could be a very long winter (or chilly fall and spring seasons) with this very quick headband pattern. Ashley Headband by Divine Debris is very easy to make, probably won’t take more than an evening, and uses less than one skein of yearn. It’s a nicely textured headband you can wear on those days you don’t feel like brushing your hair :D”
Nicely Textured Twisted Headband Crochet Pattern
US J (6.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
2 oz/ 97 yds
I used Vanna’s Choice
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Nicely Textured Twisted Headband Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Divine Debris for the article inspiration and featured image.