- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Super Fun And Super Easy Crochet Converse Slippers For Women, Men & Teenagers
- Easy Super Scrubby Dish Cloth To Really Scrub Those Dishes Clean
- Elegant Crochet Hat Pattern For Summer
- Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Basket With Handles Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Stitch Surfer Knitted Socks Are Exceptionally Cute And Clever
“Keep those ears warm in what could be a very long winter (or chilly fall and spring seasons) with this very quick headband pattern. Ashley Headband by Divine Debris is very easy to make, probably won’t take more than an evening, and uses less than one skein of yearn. It’s a nicely textured headband you can wear on those days you don’t feel like brushing your hair :D”
Nicely Textured Twisted Headband Crochet Pattern
US J (6.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
2 oz/ 97 yds
I used Vanna’s Choice
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Nicely Textured Twisted Headband Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Divine Debris for the article inspiration and featured image.