- Beautiful Crochet Modern Boho Granny Blanket Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] When You See How Easy Is To Make This Shell Stitch Baby Blanket, You’ll Be Amazed
- [Written+Photo Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet Granny Square Dishcloths
- Unique Textured Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Cute Easter Bunny Rattle Egg Shaped- Free Crochet Pattern
Cool-looking hat! I love the looks of this crochet hat; this is one of the nicest crocheted hats I’ve ever seen. I bet it’s really warm, too. These hats are done by using fpdc/bpdc stitches which are done just a bit different than you may know. The Just Groovin’ Beanie pattern by Kathy Lashley is so simple yet so gorgeous and can be used to make beautiful women hats and men hats.
The Just Groovin beanie uses the bpdc/fpdc stitches with a twist to the bpdc stitch. Come learn a new technique to create this cool “wavy” hat!
It’s truly a warm, textured hat using these stitches which is perfect for the winter weather!
There is a video link included in the pattern to better understand the bpdc technique used in the pattern.
Thanks to Kathy Lashley for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.