- This Crochet Sampler Afghan Is An Easy Pattern To Take On The Go
- Incredibly Beautiful Snowdrop Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous V-Neck Topper Will Keep You Warm When It’s Cold Outside
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Santa-Inspired Mug Hugging Cozy
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Crochet Headwrap Is A Wonderful Pattern For Gifts
Super simple, super cute and super fast! This Super Simple Newborn Beanie by Rebecca Langford is by far the easiest to follow and makes a perfect newborn hat. This beautiful newborn beanie is the perfect charity hat. This really easy pattern is great for a beginner hat maker!
Here is a little tip: need a really quick and great baby shower gift? This quick project can be easily made in less than an hour.
Hook: H (5.00mm)
Yarn: Small amount of worsted in two contrasting colors (I typically use Hobby Lobby’s “I Love This Yarn” or Lion Brand’s “Vanna’s Choice”)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Monkeys Crochet
Thanks to Rebecca for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.