- [Free Pattern] Mug Of Beer Ami For That Beer-Enthusiast In Your Life
- [Video Tutorial] Precious Small Granny Square With An Embossed Flower In The Centre
- [Free Pattern] This Little Shell Ripple Afghan Is Really Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Hooded Baby Blanket Ever!
- Super Cute And Easy Caterpillar Baby Bib Free Crochet Pattern
This is such a great afghan to make! White Chocolate Strawberry Double Shell Ripple by Roseanna Beck is a very easy pattern that looks so beautiful and works up really quickly. With a great colors combination, this gorgeous crochet ripple pattern is super easy and the perfect project for a beginner crocheter. This sweet, lacy afghan, easy to customize to your desired size, is as charming as it is usable.
Throw Measures: 47” x 55”
RED HEART Super Saver: 2 skeins each 0718 Shocking Pink, 0373 Petal Pink, 0311 White
Crochet Hook: 5.0 mm (US H-8) crochet hook or size needed for gauge
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: All Free Crochet Afghan Patterns
Thanks to Roseanna Beck for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.