- [Free Pattern] These Cute Little Angels Will Take You To A Dreamworld
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bubble Gum Hats For Kids Of All Ages
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Bobble Heart Potholder Is Sure To Make Your Day Every Time You Look At It
- [Free Pattern] Outstanding Lacy Flower Granny Square
- Beautiful Crochet Rose Granny Square Afghan Pattern People Love To Receive [Video Tutorial]
A stash buster crochet blanket free pattern is a great chance to create a unique blanket /gift for someone you cherish and love. Maybe that person is you! Grab your scrap yarn and hooks and get ready to crochet the Forever Always blanket designed by Belinda Cardwell. It looks amazing and is such a wonderful way to crochet away all that yarn you’ve got stashed!
UPDATE: The pattern has been updated by the designer and is no longer free. Now you can get it for a small investment. <3
Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Pattern
Skill Level – Intermediate
Finished Size – 85cm x 85cm
Yarn – 4 balls of Stylecraft Special DK. This example used assorted colours that I had left
over from other projects.
Hook Size – 4mm or as required by the yarn you use.
Additional Materials – scissors and a yarn needle to weave ends.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Free Pattern.
Thanks to Belinda Cardwell for the article inspiration and featured image.