- [Free Pattern] These Folded Potholders Would Make Amazing Gifts For All Foodies And Hostesses In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Cat Crochet Pencil Case
- [Free Pattern] Some Very Nice Techniques To Boost Up The Old Fashion Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Fantastically Cute Blanket With Little Flower Rows
- Victorian Dream Lacy Granny Square Crochet Pattern
A stash buster crochet blanket free pattern is a great chance to create a unique blanket /gift for someone you cherish and love. Maybe that person is you! Grab your scrap yarn and hooks and get ready to crochet the Forever Always blanket designed by Belinda Cardwell. It looks amazing and is such a wonderful way to crochet away all that yarn you’ve got stashed!
UPDATE: The pattern has been updated by the designer and is no longer free. Now you can get it for a small investment. <3
Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Pattern
Skill Level – Intermediate
Finished Size – 85cm x 85cm
Yarn – 4 balls of Stylecraft Special DK. This example used assorted colours that I had left
over from other projects.
Hook Size – 4mm or as required by the yarn you use.
Additional Materials – scissors and a yarn needle to weave ends.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Free Pattern.
Thanks to Belinda Cardwell for the article inspiration and featured image.