- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Knit and Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] For The Absolute Beginner Of Crochet: Learn To Crochet Left Handed
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Beautiful Baby Blanket
- 7 Awesome Free Sea Turtle Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Brilliantly Simple Shawl Pattern With A Lovely Design
This lamb crochet backpack pattern is the perfect fit for teenagers and adults who love playful yet stylish clothing and gear. Lamb Cinched Backpack by Rebecca Langford makes a wonderful birthday or Christmas gift for children of all ages. This precious little backpack with a lamb on it is made using a crochet stitch called Crossed Single Crochet.
Lamb Crochet Backpack Pattern
Finished Size: 14.25″ wide x 15.75″ tall
Hook: I (5.5mm)
Gauge: 13.5 CSC x 15 rows = 4″ square
Yarn: For the bag, you’ll need 450 yards of Bernat Maker Home Dec or other #5 weight yarn. For the cross-stitched lamb, you’ll need about 30 yards of Baby Bee Adore-A-Ball or other #4 or #5 fluffy white yarn, as well as less than 10 yards each of black, cream, and pink yarns in #4 or #5 weights.
You’ll also need: A large-eyed yarn needle and 3 yards of 3mm macrame cord, or other chosen material for drawstring backpack strap.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Rebecca Langford for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!