- [Photo Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Make The Magic Loop (Magic Circle)
- [Free Pattern] Warm, Wavy Textured Crochet Hat Perfect Cold Weather
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Stitch Square For Using Up Odd Balls Or Left Over Yarn
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Pansy Stitch
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Gifts To Show Your Gratitude For A Special Teacher
This lamb crochet backpack pattern is the perfect fit for teenagers and adults who love playful yet stylish clothing and gear. Lamb Cinched Backpack by Rebecca Langford makes a wonderful birthday or Christmas gift for children of all ages. This precious little backpack with a lamb on it is made using a crochet stitch called Crossed Single Crochet.
Lamb Crochet Backpack Pattern
Finished Size: 14.25″ wide x 15.75″ tall
Hook: I (5.5mm)
Gauge: 13.5 CSC x 15 rows = 4″ square
Yarn: For the bag, you’ll need 450 yards of Bernat Maker Home Dec or other #5 weight yarn. For the cross-stitched lamb, you’ll need about 30 yards of Baby Bee Adore-A-Ball or other #4 or #5 fluffy white yarn, as well as less than 10 yards each of black, cream, and pink yarns in #4 or #5 weights.
You’ll also need: A large-eyed yarn needle and 3 yards of 3mm macrame cord, or other chosen material for drawstring backpack strap.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Rebecca Langford for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!