- [Free Pattern] Adorable Four Petal Flower Square With Three Edgings
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cute Shamrock Basket You Can Use Around St. Pat’s Day Or All Year Long
- [Free Pattern] Debbie Harford Shared Doggie Sweater Small 9 to 14 lb dog.Measure
- Creative And Funny Elf Scarf Crochet Pattern
- This Mini Poinsettia Free Crochet Pattern Truly Captures The Beauty Of The Real Flower
Crochet hats are a great way to keep your head warm during cold weather but sometimes, and especially if you have long hair, is quite difficult to find a comfy hat or beanie that fits you and looks good too. It’s always a fantastic idea to have a great wide ear warmer to wear when is cold outside. This Simply Wide Ear Warmer With Removable Button by Kristin Schmidt is a wonderful and simple pattern which is always a winning gift!
Easily make this pattern longer or shorter by adding or subtracting rows for a more custom fit.
This is a fast and easy ear warmer that is just a bit wider than most.
The finished item comes out to about 21 inches but has quite a bit of stretch
The contrast color trim is totally optional
The flower pattern can be found by following the link provided.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Spare Time Hookin’
Thanks to Kristin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.