- Rainbow Weighted Blanket Filled With Sunshine
- [Free Pattern] This Falling Pumpkin Wall Hanging Is Perfect For Fall Decorating And Ready For Your Wall
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Free Stitch Pattern #5 By Mon Petit Violon
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Colorful Blanket With A Retro Look Is Fabulous
- This Crochet Textured Lap Blanket Is A Wonderful Project To Work On In The Car Or While Watching Television
With Christmas coming soon, we all really enjoy the faster to crochet and smaller items like this awesome crochet headband. One size fits most. That’s pretty awesome! This Amazing Grace Headband by Beatrice Ryan Designs is a fantastic headband pattern which fits great and looks awesome!
Done using the reverse single crochet aka the crab stitch, this headband is quick and easy to make and the instructions are very easy to follow. If you’re crocheting charity items for the homeless and working poor, this pattern is perfect!
These designs are dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. When making these projects please consider donating to those who are suffering or recovering from Breast Cancer.(Source)
Thanks to Beatrice Ryan Designs for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.