- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lace Shell Pattern With Popcorn Stitch
- Lovely Little Rosy Heart Makes An Adorable Gift
- How To Make A Teddy Bear From Your Scrap Wool…And It Takes Less Than 1 Hour!
- [Free Pattern] Warm, Wavy Textured Crochet Hat Perfect Cold Weather
- Cute Free Crochet Pumpkin Pattern
With Christmas coming soon, we all really enjoy the faster to crochet and smaller items like this awesome crochet headband. One size fits most. That’s pretty awesome! This Amazing Grace Headband by Beatrice Ryan Designs is a fantastic headband pattern which fits great and looks awesome!
Done using the reverse single crochet aka the crab stitch, this headband is quick and easy to make and the instructions are very easy to follow. If you’re crocheting charity items for the homeless and working poor, this pattern is perfect!
These designs are dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. When making these projects please consider donating to those who are suffering or recovering from Breast Cancer.(Source)
Thanks to Beatrice Ryan Designs for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.