- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
- The Perfect Lacy Scarf Crochet Pattern For Spring And Summer
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket In Fruity Colors [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick And Easy Crochet Patterns For Beginners
- This Guide Highlights Some Of The Best Crochet Hooks And Helps You Find The Hooks That Are Best For You
This beautiful flower scarf crochet pattern uses the Mile a Minute crochet technique to create a pretty stunning piece. If you’re familiar with this technique you probably know that it can be also used to make baby blankets, lace window panels, ladies summer tops and many other crochet projects. This scarf’s texture and design is delicate and feminine that you can wear all year round.
Lacy And Light Flower Scarf Crochet Pattern
Skill level: Intermediate
Materials: 1 skein of Caron Simply Soft yarn (315 yards), hook size G (4.25 mm)
Finished size: about 59 inches long, 9 inches wide
Learn how to crochet this beautiful lace scarf with flower designs by following the video tutorial below.
Thanks to Olga Poltava for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!