- Simple And Beautiful Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Pinwheel In The Center, With The Open Pockets, Surrounded By An 8 Sided Star- This Pattern Is Amazing!
- This Pile Of Puppies Free Crochet Pattern Is Perfect For Keeping Any Toddler Busy For Ages
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Crochet Triangle Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For The Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Outstanding Lacy Flower Granny Square
This beautiful flower scarf crochet pattern uses the Mile a Minute crochet technique to create a pretty stunning piece. If you’re familiar with this technique you probably know that it can be also used to make baby blankets, lace window panels, ladies summer tops and many other crochet projects. This scarf’s texture and design is delicate and feminine that you can wear all year round.
Lacy And Light Flower Scarf Crochet Pattern
Skill level: Intermediate
Materials: 1 skein of Caron Simply Soft yarn (315 yards), hook size G (4.25 mm)
Finished size: about 59 inches long, 9 inches wide
Learn how to crochet this beautiful lace scarf with flower designs by following the video tutorial below.
Thanks to Olga Poltava for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!