- Easy Crochet Earrings Free Pattern
- Gorgeous Crochet Hexagon Blanket For Those Who Love The Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Lil’ Cute And Cuddly Baby Unicorn
- Lovely 12″ Square With Overlay Crochet To Create The 3D Effect [Free Pattern]
- [Paid Pattern] Adorable Elephant Lovey Crochet Pattern To Crochet A Forever Friend For Your Sweet Baby
This beautiful flower scarf crochet pattern uses the Mile a Minute crochet technique to create a pretty stunning piece. If you’re familiar with this technique you probably know that it can be also used to make baby blankets, lace window panels, ladies’ summer tops, and many other crochet projects. This scarf’s texture and design are delicate and feminine that you can wear all year round.
Lacy And Light Flower Scarf Crochet Pattern
Skill level: Intermediate
Materials: 1 skein of Caron Simply Soft yarn (315 yards), hook size G (4.25 mm)
Finished size: about 59 inches long, 9 inches wide
Learn how to crochet this beautiful lace scarf with flower designs by following the video tutorial below.
Thanks to Olga Poltava for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!