- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
- [Free Pattern] Cosy And Stylish Crochet Slipper Boots
- Light And Soft Crochet Onesie That Works Up Fairly Quick
- Adorable Crochet Owl Doll With Sleepy Eyes
- [Free Pattern] Brilliantly Simple Shawl Pattern With A Lovely Design
Surprinsingly spectacular, this beautiful textured shawl design is so versatile and so wonderful, not only for shawls but also for making lovely baby blankets. The pattern can also be easily converted to a rectangular shape, to be assembled into a poncho. Secret Paths by Johanna Lindahl is a lovely, easy to memorize, a quick project and a great pattern, too! This pattern is really easy and the outcome is just outstanding.
This shawl can be made of any type of yarn and suitable hook. The pattern instructs how to exclude or add rows to make it the size you like.
The pink and white shawl is made with the yarn Cotton Flower 200 g = 1000 m and hook 4.0 mm.
Thanks to Johanna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.