- [Free Pattern] What A Pretty White Flower Necklace!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Spa Set Pattern Has Everything You Need For A Luxurious Spa Experience
- [Free Pattern]The Perfect Expression Of Patriotism
- Raechel Mayfield Shared I got tired of making monster butt pants
- Enhance Any Outfit With This Statement Crochet Heart Cardigan
Get creative with your crocheted snowflakes and make this absolute gorgeous snowflake crochet pattern. This delicate snowflake is pretty easy to follow crochet pattern and you can complete one really quick.
Ariel Snowflake by Irina Maleeva is a very pretty round textured snowflake that is so much fun to make around the holidays. Make lots of them in colors that match your holiday or in unexpected colors for Christmas gifts.
Ariel Snowflake Crochet Pattern
The pattern has only 8 rounds.
The finished doily measures 5 1/2”.
Materials needed: cotton thread size 10, hook 1,5 mm. But you may use the materials you prefer.
Yarn needed: 20-30 yards
There is also a hand-drawn scheme.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Irina Maleeva for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!