- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan Made Really Simple
- Super Easy Manta Ray Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Quick Twist Ear Warmer Will Make Winter Running So Much Easier
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Mandala Looks Great On A Wall Or On Table
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Rose Granny Square Blanket
Get creative with your crocheted snowflakes and make this absolute gorgeous snowflake crochet pattern. This delicate snowflake is pretty easy to follow crochet pattern and you can complete one really quick.
Ariel Snowflake by Irina Maleeva is a very pretty round textured snowflake that is so much fun to make around the holidays. Make lots of them in colors that match your holiday or in unexpected colors for Christmas gifts.
Ariel Snowflake Crochet Pattern
The pattern has only 8 rounds.
The finished doily measures 5 1/2”.
Materials needed: cotton thread size 10, hook 1,5 mm. But you may use the materials you prefer.
Yarn needed: 20-30 yards
There is also a hand-drawn scheme.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Irina Maleeva for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!