- Cute Free Crochet Pumpkin Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted V-Neck Pullover Is Flattering On Everybody
- Unique And Amazing Twirling Crochet Throw [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Have Wonderful Fun With These Playful And Creative Crochet Butterflies
- [Free Pattern] Easiest Way Ever To Make A Cute Hexagon Baby Jacket With Ruffles!
This is an elegant and stunning pattern you can use to create a stunning afghan. The NeverEnding Wildflower 12″ Square by Little Monkeys Crochet is fun to make and it’s a really lovely square. Of course the 3D flower is really the “star” of the square and interesting enough, the flower is literally part of the square (it isn’t sewn on after). If you want only the pattern for the flower, you’ll find it on the next page.
The interest of this pattern doesn’t come from the square itself, but from the beauty of its focal centerpiece, the large, multi-petal wildflower. Of course, you can incorporate as many different colors into this pattern as you want; for me, I prefer just using two, and I love how the contrast makes the flower leap right off the square. (Source)
For more details about The NeverEnding Wildflower pattern, please go to the next page.