- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Perfect Waterfall Vest In 4 Sizes
- Connie’s Ray of Hope Is An Amazing Crochet Mandala Wall Hanging Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Shower Gift Set
- [Free Pattern] Cute Ponies For Kids Who Love “My Little Pony”
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful, Elegant, And Nicely Sized Mini Mandala Earrings You Will Wear Everyday
Learn how to make this lovely and beginner friendly crochet cluster baby blanket. The popular cluster stitch is pretty easy to learn with this easy to follow video tutorial courtesy of
The texture created by this good looking stitch looks great on both sides of the pattern. The back is just as nice as the front.
Easy Crochet Cluster Baby Blanket
The yarn used was Stylecraft Special DK in the tutorial… The baby blanket at the beginning was Stylecraft Chunky.
Easy Crochet Cluster Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!