- Quick And Easy Head Wrap Free Crochet Pattern That Fits Really Well (Child Size Available Too!)
- Gorgeous Scrap Yarn Puff Stitch Flower Scarf Pattern To Amp Up Your Glam [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Beautiful Simple Peacock Earrings
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Pinwheel Afghan Square
- Lovely Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
Here is another simple yet so beautiful crochet hexagon sweater free pattern for your handmade wardrobe! Brunch Cardigan free crochet pattern and tutorial designed by Jess Coppom is made from two basic hexagons and can be adjusted as you crochet. This incredibly comfortable crochet cardigan sweater pattern from Make and Do Crew is newby-crocheter friendly. This summer hexagon cardigan is the perfect cardigan for brunch, lunch, dinner or any time of the day.
Crochet Hexagon Sweater Free Pattern
• Lion Brand Vel-Luxe (Weight: 4/medium – 246 yds, 5.3 oz)
– Dusty Pink (#536-140) – 5 (5, 6, 7, 8) skeins [(approx. 620 (710, 900, 1000, 1110) g)]
• Tapestry needle
• Size L (8.0 mm) crochet hook
• Stitch markers or safety pins
• (Optional) Stitch chart in printable PDF
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jess Coppom for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!