- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Lace Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Simple Felted Garland With A Mix Of Berries And Blooms Is A Fun Project For Any Time Of Year
- Magical Unicorn Dress With Matching Headband- Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Beautiful 12 Inch Lotus Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] Loveable And Chic Meadow Afghan Square
This beautiful toddler girls’ hoodie cardigan is very easy to crochet and makes a lovely addition to any little girl’s wardrobe. The pattern is all worked in double crochet.
The size for the featured coat is for a 4 year old girl but instructions are provided so you can make it in any size you want
The featured crocheted coat for little girls is worked with 4mm wool and 3,5mm hook.
Toddler Girls’ Hoodie Cardigan Free Pattern
The size is for a 4 year old girl. But you can make the size you want.
It works with 4 mm wool and 3.5 mm hook.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST