- [Free Pattern] Delightful And Whimsical Owl Cabled Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Turn Two Granny Squares Into The Most Adorable Angel Ever
- [Free Pattern] Remember Me Square Designed Especially For Veteran’s Day
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Style Heart Doilies Add A Sweet Touch To Your Table, Or Valentine Party
- [Free Pattern] Round And Rectangular Crochet Baskets
This beautiful toddler girls’ hoodie cardigan is very easy to crochet and makes a lovely addition to any little girl’s wardrobe. The pattern is all worked in double crochet.
The size for the featured coat is for a 4 year old girl but instructions are provided so you can make it in any size you want
The featured crocheted coat for little girls is worked with 4mm wool and 3,5mm hook.
Toddler Girls’ Hoodie Cardigan Free Pattern
The size is for a 4 year old girl. But you can make the size you want.
It works with 4 mm wool and 3.5 mm hook.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST