- [Video Tutorial] Precious Small Granny Square With An Embossed Flower In The Centre
- [Pictures Tutorial] How To Fix A Hole In Knitting
- [Free Pattern] Sun, Sand, And Waves Wall Hanging Pattern To Get Your Home In A Summer Mood
- Flower Shawl With Full Of Visual Texture
- Precious Dog Christmas Stocking To Give Your Pet A Treat They’ll Adore
Crochet that looks like knitting combines the speed of crochet and the beautiful ribbing texture of a knitting projects. What a great combination for those who love the knit look of a project yet love to crochet. Bennington Baby Blanket by Maria Bittner is a beautiful crochet blanket made with a series of crochet stitches that produce a textured, ribbed knit-look. This beautiful crochet baby blanket with a knit-look is one of those instant gratification crochet projects you may be looking for.
Crochet Baby Blanket With A Knit-Look Free Pattern
Red Heart Super Saver Worsted Weight Yarn (364 yards per skein):
Color 1 (delft blue) – 3 skeins
Color 2 (soft white) – 2 skeins
**The blanket is worked with two strands of yarn held together throughout, however, you may substitute for bulky or even super bulky weight yarn – finished measurements may differ.**
Hook US L/8.00 mm for body of blanket
Hook US J/6.00 mm for border
Tapestry Needle for weaving ends
Check out the original source for this Crochet Baby Blanket With A Knit-Look Free Pattern pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pattern Paradise
Thanks to Maria Bittner for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.