- [Video Tutorial] This Brilliant Baby Sweater Will Make Your Day
- [Video Tutorial] Absolute Beginner: Learn Something New And Enjoy Crocheting A Flower
- How To Make And Stiffen A Crochet Star -So Simple And Easy!
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Genius Headband Pattern With Flower
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bobble Stitch (And Make An Adorable Bobble Baby Blanket)
Crochet that looks like knitting combines the speed of crochet and the beautiful ribbing texture of a knitting projects. What a great combination for those who love the knit look of a project yet love to crochet. Bennington Baby Blanket by Maria Bittner is a beautiful crochet blanket made with a series of crochet stitches that produce a textured, ribbed knit-look. This beautiful crochet baby blanket with a knit-look is one of those instant gratification crochet projects you may be looking for.
Crochet Baby Blanket With A Knit-Look Free Pattern
Red Heart Super Saver Worsted Weight Yarn (364 yards per skein):
Color 1 (delft blue) – 3 skeins
Color 2 (soft white) – 2 skeins
**The blanket is worked with two strands of yarn held together throughout, however, you may substitute for bulky or even super bulky weight yarn – finished measurements may differ.**
Hook US L/8.00 mm for body of blanket
Hook US J/6.00 mm for border
Tapestry Needle for weaving ends
Check out the original source for this Crochet Baby Blanket With A Knit-Look Free Pattern pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pattern Paradise
Thanks to Maria Bittner for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.