- [Free Patterns] 3 Fabulous And Easy To Crochet Winter Coats
- Gorgeous Hexagon Shaped Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Hexagon Jacket Is Too Adorable For Words
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 5 Petal Flowers Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Cute And Lacy Angel Ornament Makes The Perfect Homemade Gift For Family And Friends
Crochet that looks like knitting combines the speed of crochet and the beautiful ribbing texture of a knitting projects. What a great combination for those who love the knit look of a project yet love to crochet. Bennington Baby Blanket by Maria Bittner is a beautiful crochet blanket made with a series of crochet stitches that produce a textured, ribbed knit-look. This beautiful crochet baby blanket with a knit-look is one of those instant gratification crochet projects you may be looking for.
Crochet Baby Blanket With A Knit-Look Free Pattern
Red Heart Super Saver Worsted Weight Yarn (364 yards per skein):
Color 1 (delft blue) – 3 skeins
Color 2 (soft white) – 2 skeins
**The blanket is worked with two strands of yarn held together throughout, however, you may substitute for bulky or even super bulky weight yarn – finished measurements may differ.**
Hook US L/8.00 mm for body of blanket
Hook US J/6.00 mm for border
Tapestry Needle for weaving ends
Check out the original source for this Crochet Baby Blanket With A Knit-Look Free Pattern pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pattern Paradise
Thanks to Maria Bittner for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.