- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Iris Stitch
- Colorful, Unique And Weather Friendly Unicorn Fingerless Gloves [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] These Sweet And Simple Coasters Are Such A Great Gift Idea!
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Meditative Stash Buster Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Angel Ornaments Are Charming And So Easy To Make!
Here is another brilliant granny stitch shawl pattern from Make and Do Crew! The Newsprint Shawl by Jess Coppom uses rhythmic stripes to create a light, super warm shawl.
Shawls are such a versatile accessory -you can wear them on pretty much every season.
Adding tassels or fringes will give this shawl a great look any time you wear it around the shoulders as a shawl or around the neck as a triangle scarf.
Granny Stitch Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
• Lion Brand New Basic 175 (Category 4/medium – 175 yds, 3.5 oz)
– MC: Cream (color #098) – 3 skeins
– AC: Charcoal (color #152) – 1 skein
• Tapestry needle
• Size N (10 mm) crochet hook
• Cardboard toilet paper tube or tassel maker
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Granny Stitch Shawl Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make and Do Crew
Thanks to Jess Coppom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.