- [Free Pattern] Fun And Beautiful Crochet Ripple Blanket With Bobbles
- [Free Pattern] A Must-Have Blankie For Every New Babe
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Hanging Toilet Paper Holder
- Stunning And Very Easy To Make Sea Glass Afghan- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Little Blanket Pattern Is Perfect For Some Cozy Couch Crochet
This waffle double oven mitt pattern will help you make your dream potholder to help you protect not one but both hands from burns. Those who love baking know how important is to have double potholders in your kitchen. Make a dozen of these connected oven mitts for yourself and to spoil everyone you know.
These double oven mitts are great to pick up hot casseroles, oven trays or cake tins. Waffle Double Handed Oven Mitt by Fran Mori is an easy, useful and mindless crochet pattern great for crocheting and watching TV.
Waffle Double Oven Mitt Pattern
Any type of 8 ply / DK 100% cotton I have tried Hobbii Rainbow Organic cotton/ Lincraft 8 ply/ Paintbox cotton, Drops Paris and Spotlight Abbey Road cotton
Clover amour 3.0mm
Sewing needle and scissors
Magnetic snap or press stud or metal snap closure if required
100% cotton batting piece 18 x 78cm if required
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Fran Mori for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!