- [Free Pattern] These Velvety Soft Slippers Look Expensive But They Are So Simple To Make
- 10 Fun Things to Knit For Beginners
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Double Knot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Rectangle Granny Square Blanket- Patterns For All Sizes Of Afghans
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Never Ending Crochet Granny Square Baby Blanket
This waffle double oven mitt pattern will help you make your dream potholder to help you protect not one but both hands from burns. Those who love baking know how important is to have double potholders in your kitchen. Make a dozen of these connected oven mitts for yourself and to spoil everyone you know.
These double oven mitts are great to pick up hot casseroles, oven trays or cake tins. Waffle Double Handed Oven Mitt by Fran Mori is an easy, useful and mindless crochet pattern great for crocheting and watching TV.
Waffle Double Oven Mitt Pattern
Any type of 8 ply / DK 100% cotton I have tried Hobbii Rainbow Organic cotton/ Lincraft 8 ply/ Paintbox cotton, Drops Paris and Spotlight Abbey Road cotton
Clover amour 3.0mm
Sewing needle and scissors
Magnetic snap or press stud or metal snap closure if required
100% cotton batting piece 18 x 78cm if required
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Fran Mori for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!