- [Free Pattern] Adorable Elephant Tissue Box Cover To Add A Touch Of Glitz To Your Home
- Free And Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginners- 2 Row Repeat Crochet Patterns
- Squishy Baby Blanket Pattern To Use Up Leftover Yarn
- This Crochet Watermelon Necklace Would Sell Well For Craft Shows
- [Free Pattern] Lil’ Cute And Cuddly Baby Unicorn
This poncho is completely customizable and can be made for a baby girl or an adult. Customizable Poncho by Patti is a great pattern for beginners that works great in any weight yarn, looks lovely and is really easy and simple. Very simple and chic, this poncho that doesn’t look dated is the perfect shawl! This poncho would make a great gift for almost anyone.
This pattern was created using:
-Red Heart brand Casual Cot’n (approx 16 ounces for a size small adult)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dandelion Dreamers
Thanks to Patti for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.