- [Free Pattern] Cleverly Simple Yet So Fabulous Clothesline Bath Rug
- 3 Stitch Technique Granny Square Made Simple ( Video Tutorial)
- Beautiful Venus In Casket For The History Lover Crocheter
- [Video Tutorial] This Festive Afghan Has Spirals That Are Incredible!
- [Free Pattern] Get Your MoJo Back With This Spectacular Flowers In The Snow Blanket
This poncho is completely customizable and can be made for a baby girl or an adult. Customizable Poncho by Patti is a great pattern for beginners that works great in any weight yarn, looks lovely and is really easy and simple. Very simple and chic, this poncho that doesn’t look dated is the perfect shawl! This poncho would make a great gift for almost anyone.
This pattern was created using:
-Red Heart brand Casual Cot’n (approx 16 ounces for a size small adult)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dandelion Dreamers
Thanks to Patti for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.