- [Video Tutorial] This Fantastic Brain Waves Beanie Is A Great Pattern For The Whole Family
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Front Post Treble Cluster Stitch
- Awesome Diana Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Hooded Vest For Beginners Worked In One Piece
- Quick, Simple And Really Cute Baby Ripple Cardigan [Free Crochet Pattern]
If you want to wear a cardigan in style, you’ll love this granny squares cardigan pattern. It’s quite easy to make and you can play with lots of color options for more visual interest. Granny Squares Cardigan by Jane Green can be done in any size and any length. There are many ways to wear a cardigan with style so the choice is yours.
Granny Squares Cardigan Pattern
Crochet Hook: 3.5 mm (E)
Yarn: any sport weight yarn
Free Crochet Cardigan Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jane Green for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!