- [Free Pattern] Distinctive And Unique- This Granny Ripples Afghan Is A Real Stunner
- [Cheat-Sheet] Magic Loop Method For Circular Knitting Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] This Little Guy Is Amazing And I Just Need One!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granny Ripple Stitch ( Friendly Tutorial For Knitters Learning Crochet)
- [Free Pattern] You’d Be Amazed To See How This Stunning Sweater Is Done
If you want to wear a cardigan in style, you’ll love this granny squares cardigan pattern. It’s quite easy to make and you can play with lots of color options for more visual interest. Granny Squares Cardigan by Jane Green can be done in any size and any length. There are many ways to wear a cardigan with style so the choice is yours.
Granny Squares Cardigan Pattern
Crochet Hook: 3.5 mm (E)
Yarn: any sport weight yarn
Free Crochet Cardigan Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jane Green for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!