- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Very Pretty Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Art: These Granny Square Earrings Are Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] This Precious Earflap Hat Is So Easy And Fast To Make, You Won’t Believe It!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Elephant Pacifier Bib
- [Free Pattern] This Amazing Crochet Shawl Is A Fashion Piece Every Woman Should Add To Her Wardrobe
Cozy and comfortable, this free crochet shrug pattern makes a great shrug that will let you wear fun tops in cooler weather or when you wear sleeveless blouses and don’t want to feel exposed.
We all love great shrugs. They are easy-to-wear, they look flattering and offer an effortlessly chic look and they feel good. Juno Shrug by Michele Costa can be worn even in those cold days when you feel like wearing a blanket. The pattern works up quickly and instructions are given for sizes XS – 4X.
Free Crochet Shrug Pattern
Category 6 Chunky Yarn – 340 (390, 430) yards
Lion Brand Yarn Wool Ease Thick & Quick for best results
Crochet Hook Size Q / 15 mm
Tapestry needle to weave ends
Fasteners or safety pins
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Michele Costa for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!