- [Free Pattern] I’ve Always Liked The Peace Symbol, It reminds Me To Make Wise Choices
- Clean Up Your Yarn Stash With This Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern
- Easy 2-Hour Crochet Blanket To Make In Front Of The TV
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Thick, Snuggly Throw In Two Colors
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Super Scrubbies
Cozy and comfortable, this free crochet shrug pattern makes a great shrug that will let you wear fun tops in cooler weather or when you wear sleeveless blouses and don’t want to feel exposed.
We all love great shrugs. They are easy-to-wear, they look flattering and offer an effortlessly chic look and they feel good. Juno Shrug by Michele Costa can be worn even in those cold days when you feel like wearing a blanket. The pattern works up quickly and instructions are given for sizes XS – 4X.
Free Crochet Shrug Pattern
Category 6 Chunky Yarn – 340 (390, 430) yards
Lion Brand Yarn Wool Ease Thick & Quick for best results
Crochet Hook Size Q / 15 mm
Tapestry needle to weave ends
Fasteners or safety pins
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Michele Costa for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!