- [Free Pattern] Such A Great Square, I Really Love That Sundial!
- Beautiful Crochet Flower Applique Pattern [Free Pattern]
- Crochet Floral Cord With Beads
- [Video Tutorial] These Crocheted Baby Turtles Are Way Too Cute…And Are Amazingly Special
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Edging & Picot Join Is Made With A Single Thread
Trendy, fashionable and girly this unique and fun bow tie stitch cardigan is designed keep you warm and Comfy during the colds days ahead. Bow ties stitch is so pretty and so much fun to make. It looks technical and complex but it’s not, it’s really such a simple and easy stitch that works up very nicely and a great pattern for shawls and scarves. No wonder, Crochet Oversized Bow Ties Cardigan by Annoo Crochet Designs is super easy to make and super super super cute!
Add some ribbons for a super cute cozy sweater for Fall and Winter with the extra girly touch.
Extra Large Bow Ties Stitch Cardigan
Yarn used: 12 skeins of Berroco North Star, in color 3010
crochet hooks: 8mm and 7.5mm
Thanks to Annoo Crochet for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.