- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cross Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Flower Bookmark
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Waldorf Inspired Baby Doll Makes A Perfect Gift For Any Baby Girl Who Adores Dollies
- [Video Tutorial] Fool Proof Trick On How To Join A Long Series Of Chains Without Twisting Them
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Cork Elves & Pals Are Way Too Cute!
Trendy, fashionable and girly this unique and fun bow tie stitch cardigan is designed keep you warm and Comfy during the colds days ahead. Bow ties stitch is so pretty and so much fun to make. It looks technical and complex but it’s not, it’s really such a simple and easy stitch that works up very nicely and a great pattern for shawls and scarves. No wonder, Crochet Oversized Bow Ties Cardigan by Annoo Crochet Designs is super easy to make and super super super cute!
Add some ribbons for a super cute cozy sweater for Fall and Winter with the extra girly touch.
Extra Large Bow Ties Stitch Cardigan
Yarn used: 12 skeins of Berroco North Star, in color 3010
crochet hooks: 8mm and 7.5mm
Thanks to Annoo Crochet for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.