- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Stocking Advent Calendar Is A Delightful Way To Count Down The Days Until Christmas
- Very Easy Magical Crochet Flower [Video Tutorial]
- These 9 Beautiful Crochet Flower Potholder Patterns Seem To Bloom Right On Your Table
- [Free Pattern] This Sunrise Sunset Afghan Is One Of The Most Striking Patterns You’ll Ever Make
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy And So Fun Fin-Tastic Shark Sleep And Snuggle Sack
This lacy shawl is perfect for the spring/fall and cool summer evenings. One Skein Summer Wrap by Marty Miller is a winner! The length allows you to wrap it around and feel warm when the sun goes down and is cool. Easy to adjust size or the length. I love this pattern, it is very feminine, works up quick and easy. Perfect for a short project.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Marty Miller for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.