- Amigurumi Bunny Crochet Pattern With A Cute Carrot On The Belly
- [Free Pattern] Cute (And Simple) Granny Bag Idea For An Adorable Handmade Gift
- [Video Tutorial] Stand Out In A Crowd With These Adorable Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
- Fire Breathing Dragon Amigurumi For Endless Fun
- [Photo Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Make The Magic Loop (Magic Circle)
Versatile stitches that work for washcloths, scarves, and afghans are always a pleasure to learn. This Crochet Interlocking Rows video tutorial courtesy of PerfectlyKnotty will teach you how to crochet the Interlocking Rows Afghan Stitch and how to use 3 colors when making this rainbow-looking type of crochet afghan.
No matter what you need to create, this stitch is handy and once you now it you’ll feel compelled to us it a lot.
Hand painted yarns are easy to integrate when working using the Crochet Interlocking Rows in order to create a multicolored crochet project.
Thanks to PerfectlyKnotty for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.