- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet Granny Ripple Pattern For Really Wonderful Cushion Covers
- [Free Pattern] This Wine Bottle Cozy Is An Insanely Clever Gift For People Who Love To Drink
- Super Lovely 12 Inch Crochet Square With Such A Poetic Name!
- Really Easy And Cute Thanksgiving Turkey Hat Free Pattern All Sizes
- [Video Tutorial] This Wise Old Owl Is Fun, Cute And A Real Confidence Booster!
Fun is made of little things that make us happy. Like this great looking crochet hexagon sweater with a brilliant design. The pattern is so unique deigned, it’s almost like it’s using a magic trick to combine two grany hexagons into a mirific cardigan .
The Campfire Cardigan by Jess Coppom is “the coziest little lightweight sweater you’ve ever worn.” Easy to make and easily customized this amazing cardigan is beautiful, classic and modern at the same time.
Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Free Crochet Pattern
How to Crochet a Simple Sweater from Two Hexagons
View the complete written pattern at Make and Do Crew
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.