- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Long Loop Stitch
- [Free Pattern] 30 Minutes Or Less Thick And Quick Bumpy Scrubby
- Halloween Granny Square Crochet Patterns: Candy Corn And Ghost C2C Afghan Blocks
- Most Adorable Crochet Baby Items Free Patterns (Video Tutorials)
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For Anyone In The Baby Blanket Making Mood
Fun is made of little things that make us happy. Like this great looking crochet hexagon sweater with a brilliant design. The pattern is so unique deigned, it’s almost like it’s using a magic trick to combine two grany hexagons into a mirific cardigan .
The Campfire Cardigan by Jess Coppom is “the coziest little lightweight sweater you’ve ever worn.” Easy to make and easily customized this amazing cardigan is beautiful, classic and modern at the same time.
Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Free Crochet Pattern
How to Crochet a Simple Sweater from Two Hexagons
View the complete written pattern at Make and Do Crew
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.