- Baby Yoda Free Crochet Pattern- So Cute, Look At The Wee Face!
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Pretty Little Angel Bookmark Is A Special Blessing For Friends
- [Free Pattern] Inspire Smiles All Around With This Super Cute Round Kitty Face Bag
- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick And Easy Knitting Patterns For Beginners
- Gnome Crochet Christmas Towel Topper Perfect For Craft Shows
Big and cozy and with a wonderful knit look, this oversized sweater is perfect for cooler weather. If you’ve been struggling to find an easy crochet sweater pattern, this How to Crochet an Oversized Sweater video tutorial by Amanda Love Santos, is going to show you step-by-step how to make this sweater in the size small/medium. This is a really good detailed sweater video tutorial and it’s so easy to follow, and hopefully you will find too that’s quite easy to make your own crochet sweater.
Easy Oversized Crochet Sweater Pattern
WHAT I USED:
Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton in Camel (weight: light 4) – about 9 skeins for size S/M
5 mm & 3.75 mm hook
HOW TO WASH:
I recommend hand washing the crochet sweater with cold water and mild soap, ring it out gently & lay flat on towel to dry. If your using cotton yarn, heat can shrink your top so be careful!
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
How to Crochet an Oversized Sweater
Thanks to Amanda Love Santos, for the article inspiration and featured image.