- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Cosy Mitts For A Cold Winter Day
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Noro Catherine Wheel Scarf You Can’t Resist
- Quick And Easy Crochet Christmas Garland And Angel Ornaments With Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Unique Kitty Cat Hairclip Will Undoubtedly Highlight Your Appearance
- Easy Braided Crochet Cowl With Buttons (Video Tutorial)
The combination of yarns creates amazing texture contrast and visual interest for this easy modern crochet baby blanket pattern for beginners. Tributary Baby Blanket by Jess Coppom is a fabulous free crochet pattern designed to create an extremely soft, machine washable and visually-stunning baby blanket.
Skills necessary include double crochet and changing colors and this makes this pattern perfect for beginners. Super easy and quick to work up, this baby blanket makes a great last-minute baby shower gift or charity donation.
Modern Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
• COLOR A: Lion Brand Mandala Baby (Weight: 3/light – 590 yds, 5.3 oz)
–Echo Lakes (#526-205) – 2 full skeins (approx. 300 g)
• COLOR B: Lion Brand Baby Soft Boucle (Weight: 5/bulky – 120 yds, 3.5 oz)
–White (#918-100) – 4 skeins (approx. 370 g)
• Tapestry needle
• Size K (6.5 mm) crochet hook
35 x 35”
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Easy Modern Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginners.
Thanks to Jess Coppom for the article inspiration and featured image.