- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Hexagon Puff Stitch Pattern Made Really Simple!
- How To Make And Stiffen A Crochet Star -So Simple And Easy!
- [Free Pattern] This 18,000 Stitches Throw- Sized Afghan Is Stunningly Beautiful
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Lovely Crochet Flower For Headband
- [Free Pattern] Enjoy The Meditative Nature Of Working Up This Beautiful Square
The combination of yarns creates amazing texture contrast and visual interest for this easy modern crochet baby blanket pattern for beginners. Tributary Baby Blanket by Jess Coppom is a fabulous free crochet pattern designed to create an extremely soft, machine washable and visually-stunning baby blanket.
Skills necessary include double crochet and changing colors and this makes this pattern perfect for beginners. Super easy and quick to work up, this baby blanket makes a great last-minute baby shower gift or charity donation.
Modern Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
• COLOR A: Lion Brand Mandala Baby (Weight: 3/light – 590 yds, 5.3 oz)
–Echo Lakes (#526-205) – 2 full skeins (approx. 300 g)
• COLOR B: Lion Brand Baby Soft Boucle (Weight: 5/bulky – 120 yds, 3.5 oz)
–White (#918-100) – 4 skeins (approx. 370 g)
• Tapestry needle
• Size K (6.5 mm) crochet hook
35 x 35”
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Easy Modern Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginners.
Thanks to Jess Coppom for the article inspiration and featured image.