- [Free Pattern] Fun And Really Easy To Make Crochet Granny Square Bag
- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
- [Free Pattern] Perfect For Any Season Stars and Stripes Bag
- How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Recycle Your Wine Corks Into Fanciful Little Holiday Trees
The combination of yarns creates amazing texture contrast and visual interest for this easy modern crochet baby blanket pattern for beginners. Tributary Baby Blanket by Jess Coppom is a fabulous free crochet pattern designed to create an extremely soft, machine washable and visually-stunning baby blanket.
Skills necessary include double crochet and changing colors and this makes this pattern perfect for beginners. Super easy and quick to work up, this baby blanket makes a great last-minute baby shower gift or charity donation.
Modern Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
• COLOR A: Lion Brand Mandala Baby (Weight: 3/light – 590 yds, 5.3 oz)
–Echo Lakes (#526-205) – 2 full skeins (approx. 300 g)
• COLOR B: Lion Brand Baby Soft Boucle (Weight: 5/bulky – 120 yds, 3.5 oz)
–White (#918-100) – 4 skeins (approx. 370 g)
• Tapestry needle
• Size K (6.5 mm) crochet hook
35 x 35”
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Easy Modern Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginners.
Thanks to Jess Coppom for the article inspiration and featured image.