- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Crochet Throw Pillow Pattern I’ve Ever Seen! And Quick Too!
- [Free Pattern] Clever And Beautiful Crochet Pineapple Towel Topper
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Granny Square Jacket
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Flat Crochet Flower With 5 Petals
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Cork Elves & Pals Are Way Too Cute!
This super easy crocheted kimono is so pretty! Cascading Kimono by Jessica Reeves Potasz is a simple and free pattern with a super simple construction and an amazing flattering and relaxed look.
This pattern for this easy breezy kimono with a generous sized collar that’s perfect on cool days, includes photos on how it’s assembled.
Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern
This piece is worked as a large rectangle, with the arm openings created as you crochet (see photos below). You will find a few different stitch pattern sections as you work across the rectangle. Sleeves are then added at the end.
Check out the original source for the Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jessica Reeves Potasz
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.