- [Free Pattern] Bring Summer Into Your Home With This Amazing Rose Afghan
- Irish Lace Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Will Add Elegance To Your Room
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Wavy Shell Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Captivating And Fascinating Apache Tears Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
This super easy crocheted kimono is so pretty! Cascading Kimono by Jessica Reeves Potasz is a simple and free pattern with a super simple construction and an amazing flattering and relaxed look.
This pattern for this easy breezy kimono with a generous sized collar that’s perfect on cool days, includes photos on how it’s assembled.
Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern
This piece is worked as a large rectangle, with the arm openings created as you crochet (see photos below). You will find a few different stitch pattern sections as you work across the rectangle. Sleeves are then added at the end.
Check out the original source for the Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jessica Reeves Potasz
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.