- [Free Pattern] This Simply Stunning Vintage Blanket Pattern Will Make You Fall In Love Instantly
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Free Stitch Pattern #5 By Mon Petit Violon
- [Free Pattern] Teaching Kids Colors Is Easy And Fun With These Rainbow Knit Bunnies!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern For A Triangle Shawl
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crab Stitch Crochet (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
This 20 minute crochet baby hat is soft and comfortable and really easy to make even for beginner crocheters. This video tutorial, courtesy of Craft & Crochet teaches you how to make this little gorgeous crochet baby hat in three different sizes: for babies from 0 to 3 months, 3 to 6 months and for babies 6 to 12 months. You can make this hat within 10 to 20 minutes, it’s really that fast and easy. You can also make this hat in one, two or even more colors.
20 Minute Crochet Baby Hat
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make this really cute newborn beanie hat in no time at all!
Thanks to Craft & Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!