- [Free Patterns] Decorate Your Home This Holiday Season With These Jolly Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus Dolls
- [FREE until January 15th] Lovely Cable Mittens For Cold Winter Days
- [Free Pattern] Searching For The Perfect Summer Head Kerchief? You’ll Love This One!
- [Free Pattern] This Unicorn Hood Looks So Magical!
- Retro Vibe Square And Bedspread Free Crochet Pattern
This 20 minute crochet baby hat is soft and comfortable and really easy to make even for beginner crocheters. This video tutorial, courtesy of Craft & Crochet teaches you how to make this little gorgeous crochet baby hat in three different sizes: for babies from 0 to 3 months, 3 to 6 months and for babies 6 to 12 months. You can make this hat within 10 to 20 minutes, it’s really that fast and easy. You can also make this hat in one, two or even more colors.
20 Minute Crochet Baby Hat
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make this really cute newborn beanie hat in no time at all!
Thanks to Craft & Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!